About the Company
NexGen Utility Sales is an experienced professional manufacturers’ representative of electrical power products. However, we are “A Customer Service Company First”, that happens to offer each of our customers personalized engineering services to align them with our manufacturers’ products and services. We also specialize in identifying emerging technologies and bringing vetted solutions to our customers. Our customers include Investor-Owned Utilities (IOU’s), Municipals, Cooperatives, energy producers, project developers, contractors, and Renewable Developers.
About the Role
Inside Sales Specialist position works primarily with Electric Utilities, EPC Firms, Contractors, Renewable Developers, and our Manufacturers in support of our Territory Managers and President of Sales. Experience in Electric Power Equipment Sales is preferred. Candidate must be a team player and ready to problem solve and use initiative to develop systems that support the sales department
This position is responsible for information requests, quote requests, order entry, drawing requests, order acknowledgements and invoice tracking/monitoring of products and services of each manufacturer represented in the territory.
1. Supports and develops relationships with customers, suppliers, and colleagues.
2. Assist in developing and increasing sales to meet assigned targets through professional prompt communications with the Territory Managers and President of Sales.
3. Direct opportunities in sales area to the appropriate Territory Managers/Senior Sales Executives and assist as requested.
4. Develops strategies for time management, administrative tasks, reporting, and all other assigned tasks.
5. Attends limited local trade shows as assigned.
6. Participates in education, training, and professional development.
7. Coordinates and assists in sales meetings.
8. Keeps informed of new products, services, and other general information of interest to our customers.
9. Problem solving, troubleshooting, handling complaints and answering questions.
10. Perform other job-related duties and responsibilities as assigned.
1. Customer Service Focused
2. Communication Proficiency
3. Performance Management
4. Business Acumen
5. Initiative to Develop Relationships with Suppliers and Customers
6. Results Driven: Use Intuition to Develop New and/or Different Methods of Achieving Great Communications with Suppliers and Customers
7. Organizational Skills